Tuesday, February 10, 2009

LOOKING FOR ANSWERS

Love comes whispering through the alleys of time,
It touches the heart and fills the hours together.
I wonder if I am drowned in the surges of these emotions,
And lost in confusion, I start presuming, and believing…
I know not if my believing is worth it-
I know not if I am right or so many others are-
I am dazed and puzzled and have a hard time,
As I shred and analyze each and every passing moment.
Or is it right not to try to explain anything?
And just let the feelings take their course?
Unanswered questions come popping up….
And I grope for answers in the hours and minutes and seconds….
Time now and time future overlap and interfere
And the answers prove to be as vague as the questions are….

5 comments:

Unknown said...

well looking for answers means asking the right questions?

ask the right questions and you shall find the answers

COMPOS MENTIS said...

i should suggest that u don't ask questions at all... at least some of the times... haven't you heard some wise people sau,'just go with the flow'?

the quest said...

yes, i will keep that in mind .... i will go with the flow and perhaps one day i will get a harbour to anchor my soul... who knows?!?

sathish vasudevan said...

just go with the flow... is what Take life as it comes....
wonderful blog...good one..
happy blogging
sat

the quest said...

thanks mr.s.vasudevan for going through my blog and your encouraging remarks.